Sometimes, things happen, and they often happen at the most inconvenient time possible. Suppose you’ve got a large and majestic tree on your property. Well, it was large and majestic, until it collapsed in the yard. Now you need to deal with it, and unless you’re a professional lumberjack, you probably don’t have the tools or the time to deal with it.
Conversely, maybe the tree hasn’t collapsed, but it’s sustained some damage or disease and collapse is looking imminent. How do you know if a tree removal needs to be planned? If so, what’s the best way to cut it down, chop it up, and deal with the debris and wood chips? And what about stump grinding and removal?
We take the confusion out of tree care. Let us help you. Contact us for a FREE QUOTE.
A few signs that your tree might need to be removed are:
- Fine twigs that don’t end with living buds on the ends of the tree’s branches.
- Branches located in the upper crown of the tree that appear to be dead or hanging loosely.
- Cavities located in either the trunk or the larger branches, known as scaffolding branches.
- Numerous cracks in the trunk and bark that appears to be chipped or peeling.
- Fungi, like mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk. Also look for signs of decay.
- Soil that appears to be heaving at the base of the trunk.
If you need to confirm whether a tree removal is in your future, contact the friendly professionals at Pacifique Tree Care.
CALL US at 403-830-7214
With over a decade of combined experience and a wide variety of tools, we’re ready to handle any job regardless of the size or complexity.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, CONTACT US today.
Also, visit our affiliates at Emondage Magog for the best tree services in Magog.