When you plant a tree, you make an investment—one that not only adds value to your life, home, and property but also to Calgary and even the entire planet. However, before you or anyone else can reap the benefits of this investment, you must first plant the right tree in the right place in the right way—in other words, there’s more to tree planting than digging a hole, throwing in a tree, and covering it with some dirt. To ensure that your tree is given the foundation it needs to live a long, healthy, productive life, you must follow proper tree planting steps.
If you’re not sure of these steps and want to add some more trees to beautiful Calgary, Pacifique Tree Care would be glad to help you out. Tree planting is not only something we do well, but it’s also something we love to do. And as experienced and knowledgeable tree service providers, we are confident you’ll be happy with our professional tree planting services.
The Benefits of Planting Trees
- Increase Property Value—Planting individual trees can certainly make a difference, but the real value comes when you strategically plant trees that contribute to the overall landscape of your property. In fact, many sources claim that the collective influence of well-maintained landscapes can increase property value by up to 20%.
- Save Energy—Mature trees can save on air conditioning costs in the summer through shade, and reduce heating costs in the winter by blocking the wind. According to a recent study, trees properly placed around homes and buildings can decrease air conditioning needs by 30% and save 20%–50% on heating costs.
- Improve the Environment—Both above and below ground, trees have an impact on the area in which they reside. Not only do they prevent soil erosion and expand natural habitats, but they also combat climate change by removing carbon dioxide from the air, storing carbon in the soil, and emitting oxygen into the atmosphere. Some research, for example, estimates that 100 trees can remove up to 53 tons of carbon dioxide and other pollutants from the air each year.
- Add Privacy—If you would like to create a private, backyard oasis that provides the feeling of seclusion while also staying true to nature, a row of trees can be the perfect way to accomplish this.
- Commemorate an Occasion—Planting trees on a special occasion can be an ideal way to mark time and honor history. Watching trees grow along with you and your kids can create an invaluable personal and emotional attachment that enriches both your life and the area in which you live.
What to Expect from a Tree Planting Service
When you choose to hire our professional tree service providers to help with planting trees, here are some things you can expect:
- Professional Assessments—This includes an analysis of the soil, location, and condition, to ensure a tree choice that will maximize your benefits and exactly what you want to achieve.
- Help Choosing the Right Location—We will help you choose the perfect location—the spot that will maximize growth, benefits, and your desired results. We’ll also work with you to ensure that the location you choose does not interfere with any underground utilities.
- Expert Planting—Whether you need assistance, tips, or want an expert to take care of the whole process, we can make sure the tree you plant is poised for success and meets your exact needs.
From food, shelter, medicine, tools, and the air we breathe, trees play a vital, yet often underappreciated, role in our lives. Whether you are looking to commemorate a special occasion, add some shade to your yard, or take a proactive step toward keeping our planet healthy, Pacifique Tree Care has the experience and knowledge to support your goal.
Contact us today to find out more about our tree planting service.